The November/December 2014 edition of South Carolina Living magazine won’t be delivered to mailboxes in Horry County until mid-month, but you can get access to our local content NOW!
Local highlights include:
- CEO Column – “The cooperative difference”
- News: New program taps savings in existing water heaters; CNB adds branches to pay station options
- Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Year’s holiday greetings and office schedule
- Member Feature: Members help HEC by reporting street-light outages
- Safety and reliability – HEC helps members avoid hazards with MOPs (and more)
- Annual Meeting: How to become a trustee of Horry Electric Cooperative, Inc. and Your Annual Meeting Time Schedule
- Working the program – On and off the field, three simple rules define success for Dillon High coach Jackie Hayes
- New rules for water heaters
- Make your voice heard by December 1! Join us and tell the EPA to let South Carolina design our own carbon-dioxide reduction strategies – and keep power bills affordable in the process! Just visit sc.tellepa.com to sign the online petition.