The June 2013 edition of South Carolina Living magazine won’t be delivered to mailboxes in Horry County until mid-month, but the local content is available online now!
- CEO Column – “It’s over” Annual Meeting 2014 planning begins
- A meeting to remember – snapshots from the Annual Meeting
- Operation Round Up – Small change changes lives
- “Mr. Hospitality”- HEC member honored for outstanding service
- Restoring service after the storm – Goal is to get lights back on ASAP
Other highlights in the June 2013 edition of South Carolina Living.
- The Debutante Hunters – Go behind-the-scenes of an award-winning documentary on five S.C. women hunters.
- Energy Q&A – Lower humidity, lower electric bill – Jim Dulley answers a question about reducing humidity and improving indoor comfort.
- Cover Story – The winds of fortune – Spend the day with South Carolina shrimpers as they trawl the coast in search of a healthy catch.