If you haven’t already received the October 2012 edition of South Carolina Living Magazine, it will be arriving soon! In the meantime, you can get access to the local content online!
- CEO Column – Looking Out for You – we have a new loan program!
- She’s a pacesetter – Patricia Myers says pay-as-you-go is the way to go!
- Sign up for Bank Draft and/or for CEO to Member Email program
- Get out and vote! – If co-op members don’t vote, electric co-ops won’t count
- How is your water heater doing?- If it is 6 to 10 years old, it might be ready to kick the bucket
- Whatever he did, he had to do the best – follow-up from August story, More than a name on The Wall.
Other highlights available online from the October edition:
Cracking down on copper theft: South Carolina’s electric cooperatives are partnering with law enforcement and Crime Stoppers to put thieves behind bars.
Back to the future: See how the Chevy Volt and the Nissan Leaf stack up against one of the first mass-produced electric vehicles—the 1917 Detroit Electric.
Cool breeze, cooler electric bills: Ceiling fans—and the right thermostat setting—can help lower electricity use.