The September edition of South Carolina Living Magazine is scheduled to be delivered in the mailboxes of members mid-month, but you can catch a sneak peak of Horry Electric Cooperative’s local pages for September NOW.
Brought to you by South Carolina’s member-owned, taxpaying, not-for-profit electric cooperatives to inform you about your cooperative, wise energy use and the faces and places that identify the Palmetto State, South Carolina Living Magazine is packed with news you can use!
Horry Electric’s local highlights include:
- CEO Column – Card puts value in your wallet
- New connections – local businesses add benefit to the Co-op Connections Program (visit the Co-op Connections site for the most current list)
- Features: Hitting the books (meet the newest addition to the Horry Electric Cooperative board of trustees) and “Mr. Ben” praised for service to co-op (a tribute to a gentleman who represented his fellow member-owners for 33 years.)
- Play it Safe around electricity – message about storms and generators
- Gasque certified as Building Analyst Professional
- Dial 811 for underground locates