The July edition of South Carolina Living Magazine features a booklet, 101 Low-Cost/No-Cost Home Energy-Saving Measures for South Carolina and other news you can use from Horry Electric Cooperative.
- CEO Column – All together now – be sure to look for the booklet!
- New connections – local businesses add benefit to the Co-op Connections Program (visit the Co-op Connections site for the most current list)
- Electrical safety – When your car comes in contact with a power line
- Electrical safety – Avoid overloading circuits
- Kids Korner makes energy fun
- Restoring service after the storm
- Feature: Going to bat against breast cancer – Member steps up her advocacy for early detection
- Power out? Keep freezer closed
- We hope you found 101 easy ways to save